Sunday, May 8, 2011

Old times sake....

So I was going through some old folders and notebooks and just for old times sake, I started reading some of my writings. You know that nostalgic feeling you get when a past memory takes you back to the very moment it happened? The sights, the sounds, the smell....EVERYTHING! That's the feeling I had when I read some of my older poems and writings. Just a real good feeling and even though the pain from some of the things I wrote about came back with the joyful memories, it was all worth it...

I might post some of my older writing on here sometime....you know, just for old times sake.


                                                                                   Nostalgic,

                                                                                        "G"

No comments:

Post a Comment