Thursday, May 5, 2011

So, I think I need to think

Hey,

I think I need to reconsider my life...I think I need to feel differently about how I veiw things in comparison to the full retrospect....I think I need to act as if the world around me has the upper hand instea of considering the fact that I have the ability to make my own choices....I think I need to stop envisioning greatness and settle for contentment with what I have around me...I think I need to think about others and forget about myself...I think I should provide no explanation or opinion on any matter in regards to myself...I think I need to think about finding another hobby because no one seems to understand my love for writing...I think I need to put the pen down and pick up a, I don't know...I think I need to read the Bible more even though it hurts to read all the things I'm not doing right...I think I need to think.


                                                                                               Until I'm done thinking,

                                                                                                       "G"

No comments:

Post a Comment