Saturday, May 7, 2011

A regular day....

Hey,

Today I had a regular day...doing irregular things. I found myself doing things as if I were working around my own home, tilling my own soil, cleaning my own garage, living in my own world...I don't know if it was the maturity conversation I had recently with a good friend of mine or if it was the fact that I know I need to mature...but I really saw myself in a new life...

I love living right, it makes it all seem worth it...the pain and the tears, the heartache and the drama...it all seems to have molded me into the person I am today....

A regular person, who had a regular day...doing regular things, and thats totally irregular for me. But I kinda like the idea of just being regular.




                                                                                  Being regular,

                                                                                                         "G"

No comments:

Post a Comment